We’re always working to keep the website up-to-date and a complete restyling will be released in 2022.
New reports for Brazil, Bulgaria, Ecuador and France are available now and others are coming soon!
What’s more, the Australian Franchising Code of Conduct (2021) and the Model for the Romanian Franchise Registry (2019) are also available.
We remind you all the contents of the IDI website:
– legislation of more than 140 countries;
– detailed country reports on agency, distribution and franchising of more than 60 countries, drafted by highly-qualified Country Experts;
– two special reports on EU Antitrust Law and on Applicable Law and Jurisdiction and a Q&A on Covid-19 and international contracts;
– specific model contracts, also translated into more than 24 languages;
– about 100 abstracts of international arbitral awards issued by national and international arbitral institutions;
– EU rules and EU case law, with about 200 texts of judgements and decisions issued by the EU Court of Justice and the EU Commission;
– over 550 references to articles and books.
Watch the video!
In addition to all these advantages and much more, IDI members are granted a significant discount to attend the Annual Conference of the Association.
By joining IDI, you will become part of a large community of highly-qualified and specialized lawyers and in-house counsel and you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships for a useful exchange of information and experience.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now or request a free trial!
For more information or assistance, please contact Carlotta Mazzetti and Laura Ruggieri at email@example.com