In fact, maybe you didn’t know that…
IDI members have access to all the content on the IDI website, which provides anyone involved in distribution with many useful tools for their activity, namely:
– legislation of more than 140 Countries;
– detailed country reports on agency, distribution and franchising of more than 60 Countries, drafted by highly qualified Country Experts;
– two special reports on EU Antitrust Law and Applicable Law and Jurisdiction;
– specific model contracts, also translated in more than 24 languages;
– about 100 abstracts of international arbitral awards issued by national and international arbitral institutions;
– EU rules and EU case law, with about 200 texts of judgements and decisions issued by the EU Court of Justice and the EU Commission;
– international conventions;
– over 550 references to articles and books.
Did you know, for example, that IDI recently published new reports for Mexico, Israel and New Zealand? Or that the EU Commission decisions on Guess and Nike cases are available on the IDI website? Or that on 25 October 2019 a new Franchise Law in Saudi Arabia came into force and you can find references on the relevant legislation page on the IDI website?
In addition to all these advantages and much more, IDI members are granted a significant discount to attend the Annual Conference of the association.
By joining IDI, you will become part of a large community of highly qualified and specialized lawyers and in-house counsels and you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships for a useful exchange of information and experience.
For more information or assistance, please contact Carlotta Mazzetti and Laura Ruggieri at firstname.lastname@example.org