Despite COVID, IDI does not stop.
We work to keep the website always up-to-date.
We are involving new Country Experts for South America and beyond.
New reports for that area are coming soon.
Moreover, maybe you didn't know that...
- there have been new adhesions to the Vienna Convention of 1980 and New York Convention of 1958 and the updated status of the Conventions is available on the website.
Besides, IDI members have access to all the content on the IDI website, which provides anyone involved in distribution with many useful tools for their activity, namely:
- legislation of more than 140 Countries;
- detailed country reports on agency, distribution and franchising of more than 60 Countries, drafted by highly qualified Country Experts;
- three special reports on EU Antitrust Law, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction, Q&A on Covid-19 and international contracts;
- specific model contracts, also translated in more than 24 languages;
- about 100 abstracts of international arbitral awards issued by national and international arbitral institutions;
- EU rules and EU case law, with about 200 texts of judgements and decisions issued by the EU Court of Justice and the EU Commission;
- international conventions;
- over 550 references to articles and books.
In order to see an example of use of the website, you can watch our new explanatory video at:
In addition to all these advantages and much more, IDI members are granted a significant discount to attend the Annual Conference of the association.
By joining IDI, you will become part of a large community of highly qualified and specialized lawyers and in-house counsels and you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships for a useful exchange of information and experience.
For more information or assistance, please contact Carlotta Mazzetti and Laura Ruggieri at email@example.com