Experience in the field of distribution
Selective distribution, Distribution networks, Distribution antitrust, Distributorship, Intermediaries, Commercial agency
Litigation before national courts as in house counsel assisting external counsel.
International Arbitration as in house counsel assisting external counsel.
Experience as in-house counsel:
- A French manufacturer operating under selective distribution was sued by one of its selective resellers having been terminated for sale outside authorized points of sale.
- A French reseller acted against a French manufacturer for the reason that his point of sale was assessed as not meeting the selection criteria that had been set under a selective distribution agreement.
- A German reseller threatened his manufacturer of a legal action for having been terminated for having sold products to non-authorized resellers, this sale constituting a breach of its selective distribution contract.
- A French non-authorised reseller has been sued by a French manufacturer operating under selective distribution for having sold products in their shops without having been authorized.
- A French manufacturer has been investigated by a national competition authority in order to control if all the yearly commercial agreements had been signed with its major resellers.
- A German reseller complained against its manufacturer for having terminated their selective distribution agreement.