English, Portuguese, French, Spanish
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Distribution, patents, web domain name.
Litigation before national courts as counsel and as in house counsel assisting external counsel.
International Arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
- In 2004, a Portuguese company (Company A) entered into a contract for the distribution, sale and development of software solutions, with a US software manufacturer (Company B).
- In 2008, two Portuguese Companies (Company A and Company B) entered into a distribution contract with a US software manufacturer.
- In 2010, a Cape Verdean company entered into a contract with a German software manufacturer for the distribution in Cape Verde of software solutions manufactured by the latter.
- In 2010, a US company entered into a contract with a Portuguese company for the distribution in Iberia of medical and surgical equipment.
- In 2007, a European company began distributing medical and surgical equipment in numerous countries across Europe.