The IDI website can be a very useful tool for your practice. Once you’ve tried it, you won’t be able to do without it!
We’re always working to keep the website up-to-date.
In addition to them, we are involving further Experts and more new reports are coming soon.
Moreover, maybe you didn’t know that…
– the Dutch Franchise Act, which came into force on 1 January 2021
are available now!
What’s more, IDI members have access to all the content on the IDI website, which provides anyone involved in distribution with:
– legislation of more than 140 countries;
– detailed country reports on agency, distribution and franchising of more than 60 countries, drafted by highly-qualified Country Experts;
– two special reports on EU Antitrust Law and on Applicable Law and Jurisdiction and a Q&A on Covid-19 and international contracts;
– specific model contracts, also translated into more than 24 languages;
– about 100 abstracts of international arbitral awards issued by national and international arbitral institutions;
– over 550 references to articles and books.
In addition to all these advantages and much more, IDI members are granted a significant discount to attend the Annual Conference of the Association.
By joining IDI, you will become part of a large community of highly-qualified and specialized lawyers and in-house counsel and you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships for a useful exchange of information and experience.
For more information or assistance, please contact Carlotta Mazzetti and Laura Ruggieri at firstname.lastname@example.org