Spanish, English, French, Catalan, Portuguese, German
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Distributorship, Franchising, Selective distribution, Distribution joint ventures
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
Experience as in-house counsel:
- Sole arbitrator in a dispute between a French car manufacturer and a Tunisian distributor in a dispute concerning the supply of vehicles under the distributorship agreement.
- Sole arbitrator in a dispute concerning the breach of a distributorship agreement in relation to medical equipment.
- An American supplier and a Spanish distributor signed a distribution agreement for building maintenance units.
- I acted as sole arbitrator in a dispute between a franchisor and a franchisee in relation to the opening of an opting store.
- Represented a Spanish franchisor against Brazilian franchisees of aesthetic centers.
- Arbitral secretary in a case in which a drug manufacturer started arbitration against a Portuguese distributor because it had allegedly breached the exclusivity clause set forth in the distributorship agreement, as it was also distributing drugs that were competing with the products of the manufacturer.
- Experience as in-house counsel reviewing and negotiated distributorship and agency agreements, including the general terms and conditions.