French, English, German
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial Agency, Distributorship, Distribution JV, Intermediary, Franchising, Selective Distribution
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
- The dispute arose out of an exclusive distributorship agreement between a US group and a local company, owned by an individual, in the industry of robotic.
- The dispute arose out of a license and agency agreement in the fashion industry. The principal terminated the contract for cause.
- A French group (luxury industry, perfume) had a long-lasting exclusive distributorship agreement in relation to a limited territory.
- The dispute arose out of a distributorship and license agreement pertaining to a software intended for the bank industry.
- Several cases in the car industry where the car producers did not renew long-lasting distributorship agreements and where the distributors sought reliance damages and indemnity for clientele.