French, English, Dutch, Italian
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Intermediaries, Distributorship, Franchising
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as counsel.
- A German franchisor appointed a franchisee in Luxembourg pursuant to 5 franchising agreements.
- A German franchisor terminated for serious breach of contract the franchising agreement which he concluded with a Belgian franchisee.
- The contract of a Belgian company running sale outlets for a large Belgian supermarket operator was terminated for cause.
- An Italian supplier appointed a Belgian distributor for the Belgian territory pursuant to a verbal agreement.
- An Irish company appointed a Belgian company as its distributor for Belgium for the sale of poultry products.