Country Expert for Belgium – Agency and Distribution Arbitrator
member of the International Union of Lawyers (currently editor-in-chief of the “Juriste International “) Member of the IBA (former chair of the International Sales Committee) Member of the Women on Board Member of the Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana Member of the the European Women Lawyers Association (former Board member)
Year of birth
Licence in Law, UCL University Certificate in “Banking and Financial Law”, UCL
Attorney admitted to the Brussels Bar in 2017 Deputy magistrate to the Brussels Court of Appeal.
Current professional position
Drafting of contracts, Litigation
French (mother tongue), Dutch, English, Italian, passive knowledge of German
French, English, Dutch, Italian
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Intermediaries, Distributorship, Franchising
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as counsel.
- A German franchisor appointed a franchisee in Luxembourg pursuant to 5 franchising agreements.
- A German franchisor terminated for serious breach of contract the franchising agreement which he concluded with a Belgian franchisee.
- The contract of a Belgian company running sale outlets for a large Belgian supermarket operator was terminated for cause.
- An Italian supplier appointed a Belgian distributor for the Belgian territory pursuant to a verbal agreement.
- An Irish company appointed a Belgian company as its distributor for Belgium for the sale of poultry products.