French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Intermediaries, Distributorship, Franchising, Sale networks, Selective distribution
International Arbitration experience as arbitrator.
- A company had invited tenders for the construction of 720 kms of gas pipelines and associated facilities in South-East Asia.
- A European company acting as "agent" had agreed to supply consultants employed and paid by it to an American company.
- In arder to enter the market of an African country, a European bank was considering to take a participation in the capitai of a locai financial institution.
- Company A, active in the electrical sector, wants to extend its presence in the market of a major European country, which has become more open to competition.
- A company active in the field of selling ships and naval armament has entered into agreements with two consulting firms acting as "agents".