German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
Law degree and admitted to bar.
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial Agency, Intermediaries, Distributorship, Selective Distribution, Franchising, Distribution Antitrust, Trademark Issues, Distribution Joint Ventures.
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
- Distribution, France and Germany, “Rupture Brutale”.
- Arbitration, Commercial Agency, Slovakia and Germany, Good Will Indemnity
- Franchising, Australia, Switzerland and Germany, Breach of the Franchise Contract, Purchase of a Franchised Business .
- Dealership, United States and Germany, Violation of Antitrust Law, Stop of Delivery, Preliminary Injunction Ordering to Deliver.
- Franchising, Sales Agency, Austria and Germany, Damages for violation of Antitrust Law and False Pre-Contractual Information.
- Agency, France and Germany, Goodwill Indemnity.
- Dealership Contract; France and Germany, Trademark Issues.
- Agency and Dealership in Film rights, Germany and Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Italy, Arbitration.
- Franchising, United States and Germany, Slander and Violation of Personal Rights, Preliminary Injunctions.
- Master-Franchising, Austria and Germany, Criminal Prosecution.