English, Italian, French, German, Croatian, Spanish
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Distributorship, Intermediaries, Distribution Antitrust
Litigation before national courts as counsel and as in house counsel assisting external counsel.
International Arbitration as in house counsel assisting external counsel.
Experience as in-house counsel:
- A Swiss company (the Principle) concludes an exclusive distributorship agreement with an Australian company (the Distributor) for the supply of products used in civil construction into Australia and New Zeeland.
- The Russian subsidiary (the Company) of a major American group sells drilling rigs and tools directly into the Russian territory.
- A Swiss company (the Principle) concludes an exclusive distributorship agreement with an Egyptian company for the sale of its generator sets into Egypt.
- A Dutch company (the Principal) appoints an agent in Serbia for identifying opportunities to sell products into the Balkan region.
- A Turkish Distributor (the Distributor) is appointed by a Dutch company (The Principal) for selling drilling machines on a non-exclusive base into Turkey.