English, Dutch, German, French
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Experience in the field of distribution
Commercial agency, Distributorship, Franchising
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
- An Israeli manufacturer of automotive parts appointed an American company to act as its exclusive sales representative for North American car manufacturers and OEMs.
- A Dutch manufacturer of shoe and leather finish products appointed a Pakistani company as its non-exclusive commercial agent and distributor in Pakistan.
- A Spanish grower supplied large quantities of fruits and vegetables to a Dutch wholesaler to sell and distribute the produce internationally.
- A US pharmaceutical company terminated its Dutch distributor.
- A French manufacturer of reeds and mouthpieces for wind instruments terminated its Dutch distributor.
- A leading Dutch provider of telecommunication services terminated a so-called solution provider agreement with a Dutch party.