English, French, Italian
Law degree, Admitted to bar
Litigation before national courts as counsel.
International Arbitration as arbitrator and as counsel.
- Two Italian companies entered into an exclusive distribution agreement, regarding the distribution of one party’s clothing on the Greek territory.
- An Italian fashion company, as principal, and a French company, as sales representative, signed several agency agreements for countries in Europe and Asia.
- An Italian company, active in the production of alcoholic beverages, entered into an agency agreement with a company from Togo for several African countries.
- An Italian company had a long-standing relationship with a Chinese distributor in the field of mechanic machinery.
- An Italian company undertook to grant to an US company the license to distribute a drug in the US for a significant period of time.
- An Italian company, acting as principal, terminated an agency agreement with its sales representative since the achieved turnover was continuously decreasing.
- A sales representative of an Italian company sent a termination notice to the principal and requested the latter to waive the notice period in order to release the sales representative with immediate effects.