Through our newsletter, you already receive many information on international distribution law, but by becoming an IDI member, you can have a lot more!
In fact, maybe you didn't know that...
IDI members have access to all the content on the IDI website, which provides anyone involved in distribution with many useful tools for their activity, namely:
- legislation of more than 140 Countries;
- detailed country reports on agency, distribution and franchising of more than 60 Countries, drafted by highly qualified Country Experts;
- three special reports on EU Antitrust Law, Applicable Law and Jurisdiction, Q&A on Covid-19 and international contracts;
- specific model contracts, also translated in more than 24 languages;
- about 100 abstracts of international arbitral awards issued by national and international arbitral institutions;
- EU rules and EU case law, with about 200 texts of judgements and decisions issued by the EU Court of Justice and the EU Commission;
- international conventions;
- over 550 references to articles and books.
In order to see an example of use of the website, you can look at our new explanatory video at:
Did you know, for example, that recently IDI has drafted a Q&A Paper, dealing with the most frequently asked questions concerning the impact of COVID-19 on distribution/supply, franchising and agency contracts? The Q&A Paper, available in the special reports section (https://www.idiproject.com/documents/reports?country=Italy), includes the answers provided by IDI Country Experts and will be constantly updated, also with the addition of the contributions for further countries.
In addition to all these advantages and much more, IDI members are granted a significant discount to attend the Annual Conference of the association.
By joining IDI, you will become part of a large community of highly qualified and specialized lawyers and in-house counsels and you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships for a useful exchange of information and experience.
For more information or assistance, please contact Carlotta Mazzetti and Laura Ruggieri at email@example.com